Macedonia Baptist Church was started in 1921 in Depew, New York. In 1941 the church was moved to 468 Jefferson Avenue, Buffalo, New York
where it was incorporated as the Macedonia Baptist Church.
A fire caused us to move to 511 Michigan avenue, a former underground railway site for slaves and now a
historical site. On March 31, 1974 due to increased membership the church moved to our present address,
237 East North Street, Buffalo New York.